Try German snacks, like a Bratwurst or jumbo-pretzel, at Sommerfest in EPCOT.
|Walt Disney World Park:||EPCOT|
|Location in Park:||World Showcase – Germany|
|Dining Experience:||Quick Service|
|Hours:||12:00 PM to 8:00 PM|
|Price Range:||$14.99 and under|
|Type of Cuisine:||German|
If you want to try German food while traveling around the World Showcase, be sure to make a stop at Sommerfest. This quick service stand is located right next to the Biergarten entrance in the German pavilion. You can walk up to the ordering windows or use mobile ordering on the My Disney Experience app.
Sommerfest is a great spot to get a quick bite or small taste of traditional German snacks. On the menu, you will find bratwursts with sauerkraut served on a freshly baked roll. The Sommerfest Bratwurst comes with house made paprika chips. If you are looking for a plant-based snack, try the jumbo pretzel.
Along with these snacks, those over 21 can get beer from Germany at Sommerfest. Beck’s Pilsner and Warsteiner Dunkel are both available in a souvenir stein. Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen is a very refreshing adult beverage that is ideal for a hot day at EPCOT.
Bratwurst – $10.79
- Served on a Freshly Baked Roll with Sauerkraut and House-made Paprika Chips
Pretzel Bread Pudding – $4.79
Jumbo Pretzel – $10.29
Beck’s Pilsner with Souvenir Stein – $14.50
- 16-oz Draft – German Pilsner-style Lager, with a full bodied taste, fresh hoppy bouquet, golden color, and full rich foam head
Beck’s Pilsner – $10.25
- 20-oz Draft – German Pilsner-style Lager with a full-bodied taste, fresh hoppy bouquet, golden color, and full rich foam head
Warsteiner Dunkel with Souvenir Stein – $14.50
- 16-oz Draft – Classic German-style dark pilsner that has a deep chestnut brown hue with a smooth, toasty malt flavor and mocha aromas
Warsteiner Dunkel – $10.25
- 20-oz Draft – Classic German-style Dark Pilsner that has a deep chestnut brown hue with a smooth, toasty malt flavor, and mocha aromas
Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen – $10.25
- 20-oz Draft – Easy and refreshing with light notes of citrus and spice with low bitterness
Redbridge Lager – $9.00
- 12-oz Bottle – Redbridge is a Sorghum/Gluten-friendly Beer with a distinctively fruity hop aroma, a sweet toasted grain flavor, and a well-balanced moderately-hopped finish
August Kesseler Pinot Noir Spätburgunder, Rheingau – $12.00
- 5-oz Pour – Delicate, fine, light in style, and well-structured with nice cherry flavors, a hint of black currant, and plenty of spice
J & H Selbach-Oster ‘Red Label’ Riesling, Mosel – $12.00
- 5-oz Pour – Crisp aromas of lemon, white peach, and melon with a hint of mineral on the palate