The menu for La Crêperie De Paris has been revealed! La Crêperie De Paris will be the newest restaurant opening in the Epcot World Showcase. This dining location will be debuting on October 1st in the France Pavilion.
Disney states that this dining location will offer both quick service options and sit down dining. La Crêperie De Paris will be a traditional crêperie that offers a menu inspired by the Brittany region of France. All of their food offerings will be made from scratch and cater to a variety of palettes. The menu offers both sweet and savory options for guests’ meals. In addition, the galettes are gluten-free, perfect for those looking for more allergy friendly options in the France Pavilion.
The menu at La Crêperie De Paris will be a prix fixe menu and will include soup or salad, a savory galette, a crêpe, and a drink. Here is the full list of options for the savory galettes and sweet crêpes.
- Classique: ham, egg, Swiss cheese
- Poulet: chicken, bechamel cheese sauce, mushrooms
- Chèvre: goat cheese, spinach, walnuts
- Saumon: smoked salmon, crème fraiche, chives, lemon
- Ratatouille: tomato, zucchini, eggplant
- Savoyarde: Raclette cheese, onions, imported Bayonne ham
- Gourmande: hazelnut chocolate spread, whipped cream
- Banane: banana, caramel beurre salé
- Melba: peach, red berries sauce, almonds
- Poire: pear, chocolate ganache, whipped cream
- Pomme: caramelized apples, caramel beurre sale
In addition to all the delicious offerings above, the menu will also include a Remy’s-inspired treat and hard ciders that will complement the food offerings.
Are you excited now that the menu for La Crêperie De Paris has been revealed? Will you be dining here before or after riding Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure? Let us know what you want to try first in the comments below!
2 comments on “Menu For La Crêperie de Paris Has Been Revealed”
Just wanted to comment here as we just got back from a trip a couple days ago. Although the savory ones are made with buckwheat, everything is cooked on a shared surface and by default, the dessert crepes are NOT gluten free.
The hostess herself does not recommend eating here if you have celiac, so my wife and I left very disappointingly despite having a reservation.
Thanks for sharing that info Calvin. Very useful information for our gluten free readers.