If a Walt Disney World Resort vacation is on your to do list this upcoming year, here is some exciting news. Disney is offering a special package deal for those planning a visit in 2021. This unbelievable offer provides guests with two additional Walt Disney World theme park tickets for select resort hotel stays.
Requirements To Qualify
For guests who are wanting to visit the parks next year, here are the requirements you’ll need to know about in order to qualify for the extra two days of park tickets.
Guests will be able to begin booking their stays and tickets on January 5, 2021. The number of rooms that will be available for this special deal is limited so it is best to book as early as possible to take advantage of this deal.
Guests will need to purchase a minimum of 4 nights and a maximum of 14 nights at one of the select Resort hotels. This offer will be available for most arrival times in between January 8 through September 25, 2021. It is also important to note that the room and ticket package purchased must be non-discounted.
The 5-day theme park tickets that are included in this package are able to be used at the date of check in and must be utilized within 8 days of the check in date.
There are also some room exclusions for guests to keep in mind. The following room types excluded from this offer are:
- 3-Bedroom Villas
- Villas at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Cabins at Disney’s Copper Creek Villas
- Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
Things To Look Forward To
There will be plenty of things to do those extra two days in the parks. Along with all the favorites of each park such as Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios or Pandora – The World of Avatar in Animal Kingdom, 2021 will also be bringing some park favorites back that guests have been missing. Some of these include:
- The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts will be beginning on January 8 and running through February 22.
- New and exciting character experiences will be returning in both the Resort hotels and the theme parks.
- A newly renovated Cinderella’s Castle for the 50th Anniversary Celebration.
- Availability to book the Park Hopper option as an add on with all tickets.
Disney reminds guests that they are still making health and safety a priority. Jeremy Schoolfied of Disney’s Public Relations had this to say on the matter.
As the new year approaches more information should be released. Guests planning their visits and making their park reservations should keep their eyes peeled as Disney Resort hotel opening dates are still subject to change.
Does this special offer from Disney make you more likely to visit the parks and resort hotels this upcoming year? Let us know what you think about the promotion in the comment section below.