Enjoy classic American dining at Rosie’s All-American Cafe, all conveniently located next to some of Hollywood Studios most iconic attractions.
|Walt Disney World Park:||Disney’s Hollywood Studios|
|Location in Park:||Sunset Boulevard|
|Dining Experience:||Quick Service|
|Hours:||10:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Price Range:||$14.99 and under|
|Type of Cuisine:||American|
Located on Sunset Boulevard, guests dining at Rosie’s All-American Cafe will enjoy delicious classic American food with a view of some of Hollywood Studios main attractions. This quick service dining location is perfect for those wishing to eat before or after riding Tower of Terror or Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster.
The menu items consists of timeless diner menu items such as hot dogs, burgers, and chicken nuggets, all of which are delicious. Rosie’s All-American Cafe is also great for those looking for an allergy friendly option as well, as many of their menu items can be made allergy friendly.
This location also offers ample outdoor seating. All of the tables are under an overhang to protect guests from any rain and also offer a shaded area. If there doesn’t happen to be a table, Rosie’s is also close to benches where guests can sit and enjoy the view of Sunset Boulevard as well.
Overall Rosie’s All-American Cafe is perfect for families or individuals who want a quick, affordable, and tasty meal in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Chili-Cheese All-Beef Foot-long Hot Dog – $13.99
- Chili-Cheese All-Beef Foot-long Hot Dog topped with Chili and Cheese Sauce served with Fries
1/3 lb Angus Bacon Cheeseburger – $12.29
- 1/3 lb Chargrilled Angus Bacon Cheeseburger topped with Lettuce and Tomato on a Kaiser Roll served with French Fries
1/3 lb Fresh Angus Cheeseburger – $11.29
- 1/3 lb Chargrilled Angus Cheeseburger topped with Lettuce and Tomato on a Kaiser Roll served with French Fries
Foot-long All-Beef Hot Dog – $11.99
- Foot-long All-Beef Hot Dog served with French Fries
Rosie’s All American Salad – $11.29
- Mojo Pulled Pork, Romaine Lettuce, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Crispy Tajin Tortillas Strips, Pomegranate Pickled Radish, Queso Fresco, and Pumpkin Seeds drizzled with a Tangy and Spicy Ancho-Ranch Dressing
Chicken Breast Nuggets – 8 Pieces – $10.29
- Chicken Breast Nuggets (8 pieces) served French Fries
Plant-based Lobster Roll – $10.49
- Marinated Hearts of Palm, Celery, Sweet Apples, and Creamy Old Bay Dressing served with House-made Crispy Potato Chips
Chicken Breast Nuggets – 4 pieces – $7.99
- Served with choice of two Sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Bottled Water
Cheeseburger – $7.49
- Served with choice of two Sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Bottled Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions
French Fries – $4.49
Cheese Sauce – $1.00
Side of Chili – $1.00
Disney’s Hollywood Studios 50th Celebration Sandwich Cookie – $5.29
- Celebrating the 50th Anniversary with a Pretzel Shortbread Cookie sandwiched with Strawberry Jam and Peanut Butter-Chocolate Fudge
This location also offers a variety of beverage options such as soft drinks, juice, milk, milk shakes, and beer. Allergy friendly menus are available upon request.
Kids’ menu items for children ages 9 and younger. Look for the Disney Check icon on printed menus to find options that meet Disney’s nutrition guidelines.
Featured Photo: Military Disney Tips.