Discover a variety of cultures with fun activities and experiences while collecting activity cards.
|Walt Disney World Park
|Location in Park
|11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
|May Remain in Wheelchair/ECV
Located all throughout the World Showcase in Epcot are the Kidcot Fun Stops. These hidden gems are a great activity for families and kids. These locations are an amazing opportunity for guests to learn about each of the countries located throughout the World Showcase by talking with Cast Members who speak the languages and provide information on their native countries.
For the kids, they can grab a baggie in the fun shape of a suitcase that contains a coloring page and take a seat and relax while having fun getting to know new friends. This provides a welcome break for tired parents who wish to enjoy their foods and drinks from around the World Showcase, while still providing the kids with plenty of fun.
When visiting the Kidcot Fun Stops, guests will receive a sticker and a card that contains the country’s flag and some fun facts. On the back of each card is a picture of characters having a blast in each of the represented countries that the kids can color. Guests can start at any of the Kidcot locations.
Possibly one of the best things about Kidcot is that it is absolutely free.
Location & Wait Times
The Kidcot Fun Stops are found in each of the 11 World Showcase Pavilions in the following locations.
- Mexico Pavilion (near Mexico Folk Art Gallery)
- Norway Pavilion (at The Puffin’s Roost)
- China Pavilion (near the exit of Reflections of China)
- Germany Pavilion (at Volkunst)
- Italy Pavilion (outside, near La Bottega Italiana)
- American Adventure Pavilion (outside, near Art of Disney)
- Japan Pavilion (in the Bijutsu-kan Gallery)
- Morocco Pavilion (at the Marketplace in the Medina)
- France Pavilion (at Souvenirs de France)
- United Kingdom Pavilion (at The Toy Soldier)
- Canada Pavilion (at the exit of Canada Far and Wide in Circle-Vision 360)
The wait times for this attraction are low. Since it is mostly a child geared activity, many of the adult only groups in Epcot do not participate. This is a great activity to stop at any point throughout the day. Guests are able to do as many or as few as they would like and can stay as long as they would like as well. This is the perfect kid friendly way to get your young ones to take a much needed break from walking the World Showcase and provide them with a little cultural education as well.