We recently wrote an article that rounded up the upcoming additions and upgrades to Disney Vacation Club resorts in 2023, and one of the key additions coming to the lobby of Disney’s Boardwalk Villas was the new coffee shop that’s being affectionately called Carousel Coffee.
Now, Disney has just released the full menu, complete with pricing and some promotional photos, to give Disney fans traveling to Boardwalk Villas a taste of what’s to come. You can see from the full menu listing below that this new dining location is positioning itself as offering mix of both hot and cold coffee drinks, teas, and some delectable pastries. Also, the pricing doesn’t seem to be much more than you’d expect for any coffee shop outside of Walt Disney World, so that bodes well for future guests of Disney’s Boardwalk Vilas. Check out the full menu below!
- Bagel (plant-based) – $3.79
- Banana Bread – $3.79
- Blueberry Muffin – $3.99
- Chocolate Chip Muffin – $3.99
- Croissant – $3.79
- Crunch Raspberry Danish – $4.29
- Mickey Brownie with Sprinkles – $5.79
- NJ Crumb Cake – $4.29
- Signature Cupcake – $6.29
- Vintage Mickey and Minnie Sugar Cookie – $4.29
- Bundle of Chocolate Chip and Sprinkle Sugar Cookies – $9.99
- Bundle of Crunchy Raspberry Danishes – $11.99
- Cereal with Milk – $5.49
- Whole Fresh Fruit – $2.29
As always, stay tuned to the DVC Shop blog to get all the latest developments from inside the Disney parks and around the Disney Vacation Club resorts!