I am sure my family is not the only Hidden Mickey obsessed seeking family! It is one of our favorite things to do while visiting the parks, and it is quite the thrill when we finally find one! If you and your family also love to find hidden Mickey’s I have quite the list for you. Save this story and be sure to re-read when you next visit and see if you can check off all the Hidden Mickey’s!
The Haunted Mansion
- Look at the bottom left corner of the banquet table during the ghostly scene. The Hidden Mickey is made of two saucers and a plate.
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- At the end of the ride keep your eyes to the right, when you start to slow down. There are two sets of gear shifts laying on the ground, the second set forms a Hidden Mickey.
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Once you enter look at the poster on your right named; “Planets of the Galactic Alliance.” On this poster find the planet called “Pollost Prime” and you will see one of the continents for a Hidden Mickey. At the end of the attraction keep your eyes peeled because you will see the same planet on the left side
Pirates of The Caribbean
- When you enter the ride for standby, look for four large gun cabinets hanging on both sides of the wall. The locks on this form a Hidden Mickey.
Under the Sea- Journey of the Little Mermaid
- The part of the attraction when Sebastian sings “Under the Sea” you will see several purple corals that make a Hidden Mickey. (Two are on the floor and one is on the wall.)
It’s A Small World
- The wait signs for this attraction forms a Hidden Mickey if you tilt your head to the left. Once on the ride in Africa pay attention to the purple leaves hanging from the ceiling (by the giraffe), these form several Hidden Mickeys.
- Look through the window of this Adventureland eatery and you will see three candles that line up to form a Hidden Mickey.
Swiss Family Treehouse
- Make sure to stop and take a look at the giant tree’s trunk. You will see the camouflaged by moss and bark, Hidden Mickey.
Mickey’s Philharmagic Gift Shop
- Look at the ledge that surrounds this shop, spot the metal music stands and you will find this Hidden Mickey!
Carousel of Progress
- Pay special attention during the Christmas scene. On the left where the nutcrackers are lined up on top of the fireplace, the nutcracker farthest left is a Mickey nutcracker. Another Hidden Mickey in this Christmas scene is the pepper grinder on the kitchen counter.
The Magic Carpets of Aladin
- This one is very tiny and hidden. Locate the Agrabah Bazaar shop across from the attraction exit and find the pole with a thick blue stripe at the bottom. Take about 3 steps toward the attraction and look down to find a charm in the cement. This one may make you feel most proud for finding it!
Tomorrowland Transit Authority People-Mover
- At almost the end of the ride, find the Hidden Mickey on the belt buckle of the fashionable future-dweller. She will be on the right side.
Tree of Life
- Look carefully for the Hidden Mickey made of moss on the front of the Tree of Life to the right of the tiger.
- When on safari be sure to look out for the flamingo pond on your left after you enter the elephant country. The center island of this pond if shaped as a Hidden Mickey.
Maharjah Jungle Trek
- There are more than 10 Hidden Mickeys on this trek, so keep your eyes peeled! There are too many to list, but I suggest looking for the top 2; first inside the first archway near the tiger exhibit. Look at the mural on the left, there will be three leaves that show a Hidden Mickey. The second one to look for is in the mural past the second arch. You can find this Hidden Mickey in the cloud.
- Search for two large dinosaurs holding up a “Chester & Hester’s Dino-Rama” sign near the Tricera Top Spin ride. If you stand underneath the sign, look at the dino’s wrist and there is a Hidden Mickey! Also, in the Boneyard playground spot two hard hats and a fan that makes a Hidden Mickey.
- When passing the laboratory scene on your left, search for the blue Hidden Mickey that is drawn on the lower left whiteboard.
- At the end of this trail there is a dino, look at his back!
It’s Tough to Be a Bug
- This one is pretty tough, no pun intended! Since this is so tricky usually a cast member is more than willing to help when asked. When you enter the underground room, find the other entrance that is on the far side of the room. Look at the left wall, and there is a Hidden Mickey hiding!
- Spot Mickey enjoying a cup of coffee on a pillar in the seating area. Keep looking because there are several more in this area. One of the easier ones is at the entrance where Mickey is waving hello.
Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Just in the entrance mural alone, there are 20 Hidden Mickeys.
Slinky Dog Dash
- Look at the clouds that are hand drawn by Andy in his plans for the ride.
Front Entrance Gate
- Look for Mickey in the grillwork of the gates at the park entrance.
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Look at the balcony in the lobby to spot a few Hidden Mickeys.
Alien Swirling Saucers
- Find the Space Ranger mural on the wall and you will see three buttons that form a Hidden Mickey.
Toy Story Mania
- Look at the dot that forms the exclamation mark in the “Circus Fun!” sign in pink.
- There are several on the table tops in this 50’s style cafe!
Rock N’ Roller Coaster
- In the pre-show room, on the right look on the floor in front of the guitar stand. You will see some wire coiled into a Hidden Mickey.
Star Tours- The Adventure Continues
- When people walk past the window in the second room you enter while waiting for the attraction, one of the droids has mouse ears.
Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railroad
- This attraction has a lot of Hidden Mickeys to look out for. One of them is located on the big screen as you enter.
- Look in the window of this Hollywood Blvd. shop. Look below where it says “Melrose,” and the pattern creates several Hidden Mickeys.
- There are a couple here so be on the look out. Look at the test pattern in the theater lobby Second there is a Hidden Mickey in the balloon form during the finale. As you exit you’ll see a poster describing why to return your 3-D glasses, study this hard for a Hidden Mickey beside the number 2.
Sid Cahuenga’s One-of-a-Kind Antiques and Curious
- The Dalmatian statue has a special spot that look awfully like a Hidden Mickey!
- Look in the Koi pond!
Journey Into Imagination with Figment
- When in Figment’s house, look in the bathroom. His commode forms a Hidden Mickey.
The American Adventure Pavilion
- The painting with early settlers crossing a river has a Hidden Mickey near one of the horse’s leg. Another painting shows workers constructing a building. The beams create a Hidden Mickey.
- Monsieur Paul is where you will find a Hidden Mickey on the marque at the entrance. Look up at the columns before entering Les Vins de France. And one last one in France, find one in the wedding party scene in the Impressions de France film.
- At the end of the boat tour ride, the barge on your left has a Hidden Mickey on the bongo drums.
Soarin’ Around the World
- When the hot air balloons come on screen, look quick and they will form a Hidden Mickey, along with the fireworks at the end.
Living with the Land
- The 3 bubbles on the large mural come together to create a Hidden Mickey. Halfway through take notice to the water hose that is displayed in the secret shape.
- Locate the Hidden Mickey on the totem poles of this pavilion.
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Look for the Mickey shaped pearls on the posters located in Bruce’s Sub House. Also, in the shark tank look for two Hidden Mickeys.
- When landing on Mars, you will spy Mickey on a rooftop made of satellite dishes.
- Look to your left during the Renaissance scene to find the first painter. On the top of the table, there are three white circles on the ground.
- Spot the three buys wearing armor, next to the big clock. Right there is a Hidden Mickey.
Now that you have a list, the hunting begins! Beware that Disney is always adding Hidden Mickeys, so this list could quickly be out of date. Also, this is only a list of the Hidden Mickeys INSIDE the parks, they are all over Disney World resorts and more! Be sure to add anymore you come across by leaving a comment! Happy Hidden Mickey hunting!