One of the most magical aspects of Disney World is that new experiences are always being added to the parks and resorts! Last week, the week of September 25th, several offerings were made available at Disney World. Read on for 5 new things at Disney World during the week of September 25th, 2023!
1. New Shoulder Plushs
This week new shoulder plushs were released in select Disney World gift shops! Chip & Dale and Beauty and the Beast‘s Chip are now available as magnetic souvenirs.
2. Halloween DOLE Whip Sampler At Disney Springs
- Pistachio and Purple Cheesecake Soft-serve topped with Roasted Salted Pistachios
- DOLE Whip Pineapple Swirled with Vanilla soft-serve topped with a Pineapple wedge
- Salted Caramel and Pumpkin Soft-serve Swirl with Caramel Sauce topped with Caramel Crisp Pearls
3. New Ears
There were several new Mickey ears released last week! Check out 3 of our favorites.
View this post on Instagram
4. Mickey Shaped Liquid Nitro Cake At EPCOT
The Swirled Showcase is now open At EPCOT! Here you will find a few new treats including the Mickey Shaped Liquid Nitro Cake. This snack can be purchased for $4.75.
5. New Animal Kingdom Merchandise
A new collection of Animal Kingdom themed merchandise is now available! This collection includes items like Mickey ears, a mug, a magnet, an ornament, a blanket, and more.
Which new item are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments!