It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Especially now that the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll is back for its second year! This fun (and free) activity brings all the holiday feels! The parks aren’t the only place getting into the festive spirit. Take a “stroll” around Disney Springs and find beautifully decorated Christmas trees, each with their own Disney-inspired theme!
History Of The Christmas Tree Stroll
The Christmas Stroll replaced the Christmas Tree Trail in 2020, due to social-distancing efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic. Instead of having all the trees in one location, Disney has spread them out all over Disney Springs to allow more space to enjoy viewing the trees. In years past, the Christmas Tree Trail drew huge crowds and at times could be overwhelming with the amount of people. I remember seeing really long lines to get into the event area some evenings of the Christmas Tree Trail. Once you were in, it was difficult to get photos because of the crowds. In my opinion, the Christmas Tree Stroll is a much better set-up.
How To Participate In The Stroll
To take part in this fan-favorite activity, start by visiting a Christmas Tree Stroll map distribution location. Maps are available at these select Disney Springs shops and restaurants:
- City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Planet Hollywood
- Chicken Guy!
- The Boathouse
- Under Armour Brand House
- Amorette’s Patisserie
Once you have your map in hand, you’ll notice tree icons scattered across the map. Those icons mark the location for each tree on the Christmas Tree Stroll. Attached to your map is a set of stickers which corresponds to the theme of the trees. As you stroll around Disney Springs, place the correct sticker on the correct location marker on the map. Who doesn’t love a holiday themed scavenger hunt?
After you’ve placed all the stickers on your map, you can return to any of the redemption locations (same as the map distribution locations listed above) to receive a complimentary gift! Spoiler alert: It’s a button!
Trees On The Christmas Tree Stroll
This year, the number of elaborately decorated, twinkling trees on the stroll has increased from 12 to 20! The Disney-inspired themes of the trees available for viewing, include:
- Beauty and the Beast
- Black Panther
- Disney Junior
- Disney Parks (50th Anniversary)
- Lion King
- Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Princess and the Frog
- Raya and the Last Dragon
- Star Wars
- The Haunted Mansion
- Toy Story
There are also 3 other trees that aren’t directly Disney themed, but are still over-the-top, beautifully decorated and fit perfectly into the stroll.
The details on all of these trees are incredible! I hope you spend some time taking it all in. If you enjoy the decorations, stop by Disney’s Days of Christmas to take home the featured ornaments.
Special Offers On The Stroll
On the back of the map, you’ll find special offers from 15 restaurants and 12 retail locations at Disney Springs offered to Christmas Tree Stroll participants. While on your stroll, stop by these locations to grab a bite to eat and/or do a little shopping. Maybe you’ll find gifts for friends and family along the way! Maybe you’ll find a new restaurant to try!
- 15% off your purchase at Crystal Arts by Arriba Brothers
- 15% off your entire purchase at Basin
- 20% off your entire purchase at Columbia
- 30% off your purchase (select items) at Luxury of Time
- 10% off your purchase of $30.00 or more personalized chocolate at M&Ms
- 10% off your purchase at Ron John Surf Shop
- 20% off full-priced items at Rustic Cuff
- 10% off your entire purchase at Sanuk
- $20 off your purchase of $120 or more at Sperry
- 10% off your customization choice with any full-price purchase at UGG
- 20% off your total purchase at the Under Armor Brand House
- Shop exclusive collections inspired by Vera Bradley’s signature optimistic style and Disney’s most-beloved characters at Vera Bradley
- $25 discount off an Amphicar experience at Boathouse
- 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at Blaze Pizza
- 3 free sauces with purchase of a 5 piece tender combo at Chicken Guy
- A free Bar Bite with $20+ purchase at City Works Eatery & Pour House
- 10% off your total purchase in the retail location at Ghirardelli
- 20% off at Häagen-Dazs
- Purchase the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Blend, Minnie Mouse Merry Mint, and Mickey & Minnie Winter Wonderland for $29.99 at Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- 15% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at Morimoto Street Food
- 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at Paddlefish
- 15% off food at Paradiso 37
- 15% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at Pizza Pointe
- A Big Dipper or Super Nova Shake for $7.50 at Planet Hollywood
- Buy 2 churros and receive 1 free churro at Sunshine Churros
- 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at Terralina Crafted Italian
- 20% off at Wetzel’s Pretzel
You must show your map to take advantage of these special offers. Please read the fine print on your map for the full details and exclusions. Special offers are valid until December 30, 2021.
Have you completed the Christmas Tree Stroll and picked up your button? Let us know in the comments which tree is your favorite this year!