Mobile ordering has been a popular addition to dining in the Disney parks, and even more locations are being added to this service. Guests will now be able to utilize mobile ordering to purchase their favorite confections at various candy kitchens throughout Disney property.
Although this newest update to mobile ordering is currently only available in Disneyland Resort, it will soon be added to Walt Disney World Resort as well. Look for the following locations that will allow you to use the mobile order option and when it will be available.
All the following locations have now added the option for mobile ordering.
- Marceline’s Confectionary – Downtown Disney District
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen – Disneyland Park
- Trolley Treats – California Adventure Park
- Pooh Corner – Disneyland Park
Walt Disney World Resort
- Candy Cauldron – Disney Springs – September 14th
- Karamell-Kuche featuring Werther’s Original Caramel – EPCOT – September 16th
- Zuri’s Sweet Shop – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park – September 21st
- Goofy’s Candy Company – Disney Springs – September 23rd
Using the mobile order option can allow guests to skip the waiting in line and enjoy more time in the parks before picking up a tasty treat and we are all for it!
What do you think about mobile ordering becoming available to candy kitchens in the Disney parks? Do you enjoy mobile ordering? What is your favorite sweet confection that is offered in the Disney parks? Let us know in the comments below!