Head to Frontierland’s Saloon themed quick service: The Golden Horseshoe!
|Disneyland Resort Park:||Disneyland Park|
|Location in Park:||Frontierland|
|Dining Experience:||Quick Service|
|Hours:||11:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Price Range:||$14.99 and under|
|Type of Cuisine:||American|
Visit Disneyland’s Frontierland and get a taste of the wild wild west at The Golden Horseshoe. This dining location is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner during your park day. There are yummy, frontier-style options for guests of every age.
The Golden Horseshoe is very important to Disneyland’s history. This restuarant sits in one of the original buildings that opened in 1955 when the park did. When Disneyland opened, The Golden Horseshoe Revue debut in this building. This song and dance stage show was one of Walt Disney’s favorites and was even featured in a 1962 episode of Walt Disney’s Wonderful World of Color. Although this show ended in 1986, it was one of the longest-running shows at Disneyland.
Disney legend Harper Goff created the old-timey saloon feel of The Golden Horseshoe. Goff designed the venue after his Calamity Jane, a 1953 Doris Day film, set. When eating at the Golden Horseshoe, check out the longhorns mounted on the wall; they were chosen by Walt Disney!
The Main Show
Fish and Chips – $9.99
- with Cuties® Mandarin Oranges or Fries
Chicken Tenders – $10.99
- with Cuties® Mandarin Orange or Fries and your choice of Dipping Sauce
Chicken Mixed Green Salad – $10.49
- with choice of Dressing
Mozzarella Sticks and Fries – $10.99
- with Marinara Sauce
Chicken Tenders – $7.99
- with a Cuties® Mandarin Orange and Applesauce, with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water
The Grand Finale
House-made Chocolate-Chunk Cookie Sundae – $8.49
- a warm, rich Triple Chocolate-chunk Cookie made with Brown Butter, topped with Hand-scooped Vanilla Ice Cream, and drizzled with Caramel and Chocolate Sauce
Golden Horseshoe Ice Cream Float – $5.99
- Coca-Cola®, Coca-Cola® Cherry or Barq’s® Root Beer
Mickey Ear Hat Bowl – $15.49
- with Chocolate-Chunk Cookie Sundae
Strawberry Ice Cream Float – $5.99
- Strawberry Ice Cream and Sprite® Float topped with Whipped Cream
Magic Key Holder Offering
Magic Key Mickey Ear Hat Bowl – $15.49
- with Chocolate-Chunk Cookie Sundae at time of purchase. Magic Key holder must present a valid Magic Key Pass to Purchase.