Please expand and read before submitting
DVC Shop was made by and for Disney Vacation Club fanatics just like you, so we’re proud to partner with owners to gain fresh perspectives on the experience of using a Disney Vacation Club ownership. We hope to make our site one of the most informative and educational places on the web for DVC members. This includes resort reviews, informative news articles, write-ups offering pro-user tips, or even basic DVC knowledge for those who are new to the club. In order to bring new written content to our website, we would like to extend a limited-time offer to those who would like to share their knowledge and experiences by submitting articles.
In order for your article to be accepted, your article will need to meet the following criteria:
- Positive in tone (let’s keep our site a happy place to be!)
- 100% Factual (our staff of agents will be reviewing the articles for accuracy)
- 100% Original (we want your fresh, new ideas!)
- Useful for others to read (let’s choose awesome topics and interesting experiences to share!)
- Over 500 words (let’s give them something to really chew on!)
Tips for Submitting Your Article
- Make sure your article is 500 words or more
- Please write the article in a separate document (Google Docs / MS Word), then copy and paste the text into our form
- Errors do happen, and browser windows can be closed or refreshed easily, if that happens you will lose your work!
- You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail letting you know the article has been submitted for review
- Please make sure your email address is correct before submitting
- Please make sure to click the consent check box, it is a required field and can prevent your submission from going through