Get some delicious galactic grub at this out of this world eatery while traveling a galaxy far far away.
|Walt Disney World Park:||Disney’s Hollywood Studios|
|Location in Park:||Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge|
|Dining Experience:||Quick Service|
|Hours:||11:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Price Range:||$14.99 and under|
|Type of Cuisine:||American|
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo is well known in Galaxy’s Edge for its unique and delicious food and incredibly themed dining room. It is conveniently located right next to Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run making it the perfect choice to grab a filling bite to eat on your way into or out of this popular Hollywood Studios attraction.
The dining room is filled with tables in shipping containers, trash cans that look like trash compactors, and a mismatch of lights and other metal furnishings that look like they have come straight off of a cargo ship. A Sienar-Chall Utilipede-Transport to be exact. That cargo ship belongs to Docking Bay 7’s Chef, Chef Strono “Cookie” Tuggs.
Let’s get down to the real highlight of this location, the food. Docking Bay 7 has some of the best food in Galaxy’s Edge with reasonable prices and portions.
The chicken breading is deliciously crispy, the meat is cooked wonderfully. The same can be said for the other meat dishes on the menu here as well. The sides are definitely not slacking either.
Not a big meat eater? That’s no problem here, Docking Bay 7 has a huge variety of options for those with dietary restrictions.
Overall this is a great option for those wanting to enjoy something in Galaxy’s Edge. From the delicious food, the incredible theming, there is nothing bad to say about Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo.
Ronto Roaster Specialty
Ronto Wrap – $13.99
- Roasted Pork, Grilled Pork Sausage, Peppercorn Sauce, and Tangy Slaw wrapped in Pita Bread and served with a side of Chips. Available after 3:00pm
Batuuan Beef and Crispy Topato Stir-fry – $18.99
- Smoky Braised Beef glazed in Tamarind Sauce. Served with Stir Fried Mushrooms and Vegetables, Crispy Herb Yucca, Pickled Onions, and Cilantro
Peka Tuna Poke* – $17.99
- Raw Tuna tossed in a Spicy Sriracha Dressing and served with Green Papaya Salad, Pickled Mushrooms, Fresh Herbs, and Crispy Garlic
Smoked Kaadu Pork Ribs – $16.99
- Pork Ribs brushed with Tangy BBQ Sauce and served with Blueberry Corn Muffin and Red Cabbage Slaw
Fried Endorian Chicken Tip Yip – $15.69
- Crispy Chicken served with House-Made Macaroni & Cheese and Roasted Vegetables
Pirjanad Hot Chicken Tip Yip – $15.69
- Crispy Chicken glazed in a Spicy Chipotle Sauce and served with White Rice and a Relish of Sweet Corn, Shishito Peppers, Jicama, Plantains, and Cilantro
Roasted Endorian Chicken Salad – $14.29
- Marinated Chicken, Mixed Greens, Shaved Onion and Radish, Grapes, Tomato, and Cucumber in a Citrus-Pomegranate Vinaigrette with Spiced Yogurt Drizzle
Felucian Kefta and Hummus Garden Spread – $12.99
- Plant-based Meatballs, Herb Hummus, Tomato-Cucumber Relish, Pita
Kids’ Disney Check Meal
Ithorian Pasta Rings – $9.49
- Plant-based Meat Marinara Sauce and Pasta with a side of Roasted Vegetables served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions
Takodana Veggie Dippers – $8.79
- Black Bean Hummus, Edible Soil with Nuts, Chilled Dipping Vegetables, and Multigrain Crisps with a side of ‘Ranch’ dressing served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions
Fried Chicken Tip Yip Youngling Meal – $10.49
- Crispy Chicken served with House-made Macaroni & Cheese and Roasted Vegetables served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water
Outpost Puff – $7.49
- Chocolate Pastry filled with Guajillo Chocolate Mousse finished with Thai Tea Panna Cotta, Spiced Pineapple, and Confectionary Debris
Non-Alcoholic Specialty Beverages
Moof Juice – $5.49
- Simply® Fruit Punch, Simply® Orange with Pineapple, Chipotle-Pineapple
Beverages with Alcohol
Takodana Quencher – $16.50
- Bacardí Dragon Berry Rum, Blue Curaçao, Simply® Orange with Pineapple, and Kiwi
Gold Squadron Lager – Blue Point Brewing Co. – $13.75
- 16 oz draft – Golden Lager with Lavender and Plum flavors
Surly Sarlacc – $14.50
- Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit and Rose Vodka, Minute Maid© Limeade, Raspberry, Spicy Mango Flavors