Holiday cheer is right around the corner in a brand new Disney style way! This year you can expect to see The Disney Holiday Singalong on ABC on Monday, November 30th at 8pm. This will be known as the newly reimagined Disney Parks Special! Get ready to sing along with Mickey and your favorite pals at the Disney Holiday Singalong!
Since this is a little different from Disney Parks Special in the past many are curious to see what’s to come. We hope to have many surprises in store when it comes to performances for this special. According to ABC we will see elements of years past with a new twist! From the convenience of your home you’ll be able to see performances by BTS, Ciara, P!nk, Katy Perry, Michael Buble, and so many more!
It seems we can expect a lot more Disney Singalongs with a few previous successes. In the beginning of quarantine we saw the first Disney Family Singalong ,which was followed by a Volume II. Combined both of these specials drew in a virtual crowd of 22.3 million viewers according to ABC. Below are the confirmed performers we can expect to see!
- Andrea Bocelli, “Silent Night”
- BTS, “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”
- Michael Bublé, “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas”
- Ciara, “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”
- Chloe x Halle, “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?”
- Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert, “Hey Santa” and “Jingle Bells”
- Julianne Hough, “Whistle While You Work” and “Let It Snow”
- Adam Lambert, “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
- Leslie Odom Jr., “What’s This?”
- Katy Perry, “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” and “Cozy Little Christmas”
- P!NK, “The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)”
- Kerry Washington, “Joy to the World”
So get those Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears out and your hot chocolate ready! This is just the beginning of celebrating with Mickey and friends this holiday season at home. Keep your eyes out for updates on Disney Parks Magical Christmas Day Celebration coming December 25, 2020.