Today, our broker, Bee Thaxton took to the DVC Disney Vacation Club Members facebook group to share some information about the recent price increases for Walt Disney World annual passes. The increase in price has been announced just a couple months away from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge being revealed to the world on Aug. 29, which has stirred incredible interest from both Disney and Star Wars fans alike. Also, it’s worth mentioning, Disney did just unveil their new pass holder benefits for Gold passes and above. You can find the new annual pass prices compared to the old price below.
New Prices For Walt Disney World Annual Passes
- Platinum Plus: Resident – $999 (was $849) / Out-of-State – $1,219 (was $994)
- Platinum: Resident – $899 (was $749) / Out-of-State – $1,119 (was $894)
- Gold: $699 (was $609)
- Silver: $519 (was $479)
- Theme Park Select: $439 (no change)
- Weekday Select: $349 (was $319)
- Epcot After 4: $309 (was $289)
- Water Parks: $139 (was $130)
- Water Parks After 2: $89 (was $79)
- Disney Premier Passport: $2,099 (was $1,949)
Walt Disney World Annual Passes For Disney Vacation Club Members
- DVC Platinum Plus Pass: $999.00 (increase of $150)
- DVC Platinum Pass: $899.00 (increase of $150)
- DVC Gold Pass: $699.00 (increase of $90)
You can see in some areas, there have been significant price increases, whereas other areas remain unchanged. So what are your thoughts on the price increases? Please leave your thoughts below in the comment section below!
Also, feel free to fill out a form on our contact page for more information if you have any questions regarding DVC resales.