Enjoy a delicious frozen beverage, specialty milks, that are common to drink with the locals in this galaxy far far away.
|Walt Disney World Park:
|Location in Park:
|Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
|Cart / Kiosk
|9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
|$14.99 and under
|Type of Cuisine:
The Milk Stand is located inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and is a part of the immersive dining experience that Disney’s Hollywood Studios offers in this section of the park. Although the menu is simple, it is absolutely worth the stop. Purchasing drinks here gives guests the feel that they are on the planet Batuu itself.
Both the blue and green milks are served frozen with fruity flavors. Both are creamy with fruity undertones, but the green milk is more citrus flavored, whereas the blue milk is more mild in its fruity flavors. Both can also be served as alcoholic drinks for those over the age of 21.
This stand is perfect for those looking for a refreshing allergy friendly treat, since they are plant based and are made using coconut and rice milk.
Neither frozen milk is overly sweet and sugary, making it a great choice for little ones as well. But be sure to get them their own, as no one will want to share these delicious beverages.
Non-Alcoholic Specialty Beverages
Bubo Wamba Family Farms Light-Up Souvenir Sipper – $17.49
- with choice of Blue Milk or Green Milk. Limit one (1) per Guest per transaction.
Blue Milk – $7.99
- Plant-based blend of Coconut and Rice Milk with alluring fruity characteristics
Green Milk – $7.99
- Plant-based blend of Coconut and Rice Milk with zippy citrus and tropical characteristics
Alcoholic Specialty Beverages
Blue Milk Cooler – $14.00
- Plant-based blend of Coconut and Rice Milk with alluring fruity characteristics featuring Bacardi Rum
Green Milk Cooler – $14.00
- Plant-based blend of Coconut and Rice Milk with zippy Citrus and tropical characteristics featuring Corazon Blanco Tequila