Enjoy the amazing views from the pier of the water and the park attractions, or the cozy pixar themed indoor dining area as you enjoy a delicious pub style meal and a signature drink.
|Disneyland Resort Park||Disney’s California Adventure|
|Location in Park||Pixar Pier|
|Dining Experience||Unique/Themed Dining|
|Hours||11:30 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Price Range||$14.99 to $34.99|
|Type of Cuisine||American|
One of the best dining locations in Disneyland Resort, Lamplight Lounge is perfect for those looking for a substantial and delicious sit down meal inside of the parks. Centrally located right at the entrance to Pixar Pier, guests can take in the park while taking a rest and enjoying their meal. This restaurant is perfect for everyone, from those with children, to those with allergies or dietary preferences.
The inside is covered in Pixar themed posters and items making it engaging and fun without being too overwhelming. The best seating in the house though would have to be outside on the patio. Here the views of the water and the park will be absolutely breathtaking, especially later in the day as the sun goes down and the park lights up. Just be sure to bring a jacket out with you as the water can make it a little chilly at times.
The burgers have to be one of the highlights of this menu, as well as their variety of signature drinks. The portions are large and filling, the meal comes out quickly so there’s not a large wait to get back to the attractions, and the price is very reasonable. Lamplight Lounge is absolutely a must do dining location in California Adventure.
Bites and Bigger Bites
Angus Beef Sliders* – $22.00
- Beer and Bacon Cheese Sauce, Tomato-Habanero Chutney, Lettuce and Pickled Onions on Toasted Amish Buns
Cheddar Burger* – $22.00
- grilled custom Burger blend with Cheddar, Roasted Tomato, Red Onion, Avocado Ranch Spread, and Toasted Amish Bun served with Malted Fries
Pastrami-spiced Impossible™ Burger – $22.00
- Plant-based Patty, Dairy-free American Cheese, Pastrami-spiced Pineapple, House-made Pickles, Mustard Aïoli, and Toasted Focaccia served with Malted Fries
Potato Skins – $14.00
- crispy Yukon Gold Potatoes with Brown Butter-Caper Yogurt, Smoked Paprika Aïoli, and Manchego Cheese
Spotlight Nachos: Barbacoa – $21.00
- Chile-spiced Beef Barbacoa and House-made Tortilla Chips with Pinto Bean Purée, spicy Tomatillo Salsa, Onions, Cilantro, Chipotle Cheese Sauce, Queso Fresco, and Pickled Jalapeños
Lobster Nachos – $21.00
- warm Lobster with Black Beans, Aged Cheddar-Oaxaca Cheese Sauce, Pico de Gallo, and Chipotle Crema
Tuna Poke* – $18.00
- Yellowfin Tuna “Rice Bowl” with Magic Watermelon, Avocado, Edamame, Shishito Peppers, and Spiced Mango Nectar
PB and J Roll – $10.00
- creamy Peanut Butter and Whole Wheat “Roll” with Strawberry Jelly served with Veggies and Hummus and fresh Fruit
Burger Slider – $10.00
- Mini Burger with Cheese and Pickles served with Veggies and Hummus and fresh Fruit. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions
Chicken – $10.00
- Grilled Tenders with Sweet Orange Sauce served with Veggies and Hummus and fresh Fruit. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions
Kids’ menu items for children ages 9 and younger. Look for the Disney Check icon on printed menus to find options that meet Disney’s nutrition guidelines.
* This item is cooked to Guest preference and/or may contain raw or undercooked ingredients.
Allergy friendly menus available upon request.
This location also has a variety of specialty drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, as well as sodas, wines, beers, teas, coffee, and hot chocolate.