Enter into a new world of flavor. Delicious food for everyone can be enjoyed in a galactic themed restaurant with spectacular views.
|Walt Disney World Park:||Magic Kingdom|
|Location in Park:||Tomorrowland|
|Dining Experience:||Quick Service|
|Hours:||10:30 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Price Range:||$14.99 and under|
|Type of Cuisine:||American|
Located in Tomorrowland right across from the Tomorrowland Speedway, this dining location is perfect for guests who are looking for fast and delicious meals in the park. Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe is perfect for those who like simple and quick meals that the whole family will enjoy, even those with allergies or dietary preferences.
The stars and space theme of this restaurant is a lot of fun in itself but it also comes with great views. Depending on where guests sit, they will have the most amazing lunch view of Cinderella’s Castle, as well as wonderfully dizzying views of the Mad Tea Party and the Tomorrowland Speedway.
With low prices and good food Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe is one of the best quick service meals that guests will find in Magic Kingdom.
Chili-Cheese All-Beef Foot-long Hot Dog – $13.49
- Chili-Cheese All-Beef Foot-long Hot Dog topped with Chili and Cheddar served with French Fries
1/3 lb Angus Bacon Cheeseburger – $11.99
- Flame-broiled 1/3 lb Angus Burger topped with Bacon, American Cheese, Lettuce and Tomato on a Brioche Bun served with choice of side
All-Beef Foot Long Hot Dog – $11.99
- Served with French Fries
Greek Salad with Chicken Strips – $10.99
- Feta, Tomato Relish, Banana Peppers, and Kalamata Olives tossed in a Greek Feta Vinaigrette Dressing
Spicy Chicken Sandwich – $11.99
- Topped with Bacon, Sriracha Aïoli Pickle Slaw, and Pepper Jack on a Brioche Bun served with French Fries
1/3 lb Angus Cheeseburger – $10.99
- Flame-broiled 1/3 lb Angus Burger topped with American Cheese, Lettuce and Tomato on a Brioche Bun served with choice of side
Chicken Strips (4 Strips) – $9.99
- Served with French Fries
Greek Salad – $8.99
- Feta, Tomato Relish, Banana Peppers and Kalamata Olives tossed in a Greek Feta Vinaigrette Dressing
Impossible™ Burger – $11.49
- Topped with Lettuce and Tomato served with French Fries
French Fries – $4.49
A Cuties® Mandarin – $1.99
PB&J Uncrustable – $6.49
- served with a Cuties® Mandarin, GoGo squeeZ® and choice of small Lowfat Milk or small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions
Chicken Strips (2 Strips) – $7.49
- Served with a Cuties® Mandarin, GoGo squeeZ®, and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Bottled Water
Macaroni & Cheese – $6.69
- served with a Cuties® Mandarin, GoGo squeeZ® and choice of small lowfat Milk or small Dasani® Water
Kids’ menu items for children ages 9 and younger.
Look for the Disney Check icon on printed menus to find options that meet Disney’s nutrition guidelines.
Cheshire Café Cat Tail – $5.49
- Puff Pastry Twisted with Chocolate and Drizzled with Pink and Purple Icing