Enjoy international cuisine in an Art Deco inspired commissary.
|Walt Disney World Park||Hollywood Studios|
|Location in Park||Commissary Lane|
|Dining Experience||Quick Service|
|Hours||10:00 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Price Range||$14.99 and under|
|Type of Cuisine||American|
The ABC Commissary is tucked away on Commissary Lane, behind Echo Lake and near Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It may seem small as you walk towards it, but the inside is larger than life. There is some seating outside but there is plenty inside. The indoor dining area is full of items from ABC television shows. The ABC Commissary is themed to be a cafeteria on in a television studio.
The menu for ABC Commissary was revamped in 2020 creating more of a fresh tasting menu. The highlights of the menu have to be the shrimp and pork carnitas tacos. They both have a great balance of flavors. The rice and black beans have to be one of the best sides that are offered, tied with the arugula-farro salad. The menu does not have too many options, meaning that everything on it is done very well. Even though the menu is smaller, there is still a lot of variety in their entrees and sides. Regardless of the size of the menu, there are a lot of allergy friendly options as well. ABC Commissary is definitely one to try.
Shrimp Tacos – $12.99
- Sautéed Shrimp on Flour Tortillas topped with Cabbage Slaw, Chipotle-Mayonnaise, and Mango Salsa served with Mexican Rice and Black Beans topped with Queso Fresco
Chicken Club – $12.49
- Marinated Chicken Breast served on a Toasted Brioche Bun topped with Bacon, Provolone, Guacamole, Ranch Dressing, Lettuce, and Tomato served with choice of Side
Mediterranean Salad with Chicken – $11.99
- Chicken Breast served over Mixed Greens with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Pepperoncini, Kalamata Olives, and Feta tossed in a Mediterranean Vinaigrette served with Hummus and Grilled Flatbread
Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich – $10.99
- Grilled Sourdough toasted with Buffalo Chicken, Monterey, Provolone, Cheddar, and Cream Cheese served with a side of Buffalo Sauce and your choice of Side
Pork Carnitas Tacos – $11.49
- Pork Carnitas on Flour Tortillas topped with Avocado Salsa Verde, Pickled Onion, and Radish served with Mexican Rice and Black Beans topped with Queso Fresco
Mediterranean Salad – $9.99
- Mixed Greens with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Pepperoncini, Kalamata Olives, and Feta tossed in a Mediterranean Vinaigrette served with Hummus and Grilled Flatbread
California Burger – $11.49
- Seared Farm Fresh Plant-based Burger with Sriracha Mustard and Balsamic-glazed Grilled Peppers and Onions with a “Mayonnaise”-Ketchup blend, Lettuce, and Tomato served with choice of Side
Black Beans – $4.49
- Topped with Queso Fresco
Mexican Rice – $4.49
Steak Fries – $4.49
Arugula-Farro Salad – $3.79
- Arugula, Farro, Granny Smith Apples, Dried Cranberries, Plant-based Parmesan, and Pecans tossed in a Dijon Vinaigrette
Mini Babybel® Snack Cheese – $3.49
- Three individually packaged 100% Natural Semi-soft Original Flavor Cheese
Apple Slices – $2.79
Turkey Sandwich – $6.99
- Smoked Turkey served on a Bun with Lettuce and Tomato served with Carrot Sticks, Apple Slices, and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions
Uncrustables – $6.19
- Uncrustables Sandwich served with Carrot Sticks, Apple Slices, and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions
Pork Taco – $7.49
- Pork Carnitas on a Flour Tortilla served with Mexican Rice and Black Beans with Queso Fresco and a choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water
Grilled Cheese Sandwich – $6.19
- Grilled American Cheese on Sourdough served with Carrot Sticks, Apple Slices, and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water
Strawberry Shortcake Verrine – $5.99
- Vanilla Cake Layered with Fresh Strawberries, Topped with Whipped cream, Strawberry Crispearls, and Dehydrated Strawberries
Red Velvet Whoopie Pie – $4.99
- Moist Red Velvet Cake filled with a classic Cream Cheese Filling
Kids’ menu items for children ages 9 and younger. Look for the Disney Check icon on printed menus to find options that meet Disney’s nutrition guidelines.
This location also serves a variety of beverages such as sodas, juice, milk, coffee, and alcoholic beverages.
One comment on “ABC Commissary Overview | Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dining”
Great quick service spot to grab lunch when you don’t want to give up a lot of park time on a dining reservation. I had the shrimp tacos on my recent visit and they were delicious! Lots of indoor seating which is nice to get a break from the Florida heat. My family always eats here on our Hollywood Studios day. Mobile ordering makes it a breeze.