Sit along Paradise Bay and enjoy soup in a sourdough bread bowl or a deli sandwich at Pacific Wharf Café!
|Disneyland Resort Park:||California Adventure Park|
|Location in Park:||Pacific Wharf|
|Dining Experience:||Quick Service|
|Hours:||10:30 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Price Range:||$14.99 and under|
|Type of Cuisine:||American, Californian|
If you are looking for meals with a local flair while at Disney’s California Adventure, then you should head to Pacific Wharf Café. At this quick service dining location, you will find a selection of California inspired meals. You can fill up soups, such as clam chowder and broccoli and cheese, that are served in Boudin sourdough bowls or enjoy something lighter like an Asian Chicken Salad.
Because the seating at Pacific Wharf Café is outdoors, you can soak up the California sun while you eat. These seating areas also provide beautiful views of the Paradise Bay. As you sit along the bay, you may spot some ducks or make a wish by tossing a penny.
Next to the Pacific Wharf Café is the Boudin Bakery, where the sourdough bowls are made. Before ordering your meal, you can take a self-guided walking tour of the bakery. On this tour, you will learn about the 160-year long history of Boudin sourdough, hear celebrity commentary, and even get a small bread sample.
Soup in a Sourdough Bread Bowl – $11.49
- Choice of Clam Chowder or Broccoli and Cheese Soup
Mac & Cheese – $11.49
- Mac & Cheese
Creamy Macaroni and Cheese in a Sourdough Bread Bowl
Asian Chicken Salad – $11.49
- Red and Green Cabbage, tossed in Miso Dressing, Mandarin Oranges, Edamame, Broccoli, and Cucumbers served with Chicken and Sliced Sourdough
Classic Deli Sandwich – $12.49
- Prosciutto, Salami, Pepperoni, Pepper Jack Cheese, Arugula, Tomato, Onions and creamy Pepperoncini Spread on Sourdough with Potato Chips
Shrimp Roll – $12.49
- Shrimp tossed with Cajun Mayo, Celery, Carrots and Onions served with Potato Chips
Asian Tofu Salad – $11.49
- Red and Green Cabbage, tossed in Miso Dressing, Mandarin Oranges, Edamame, Broccoli, and Cucumbers served with Tofu and Sliced Sourdough
Green Apple – $1.99
Sourdough Round – $5.99
LAY’S Classic Potato Chips – $3.49
Cuties Mandarin – $1.49
Sourdough Baguette – $5.99
Turkey Sandwich – $7.49
- with Cuties® Mandarin Orange, Applesauce and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water
Mac & Cheese – $7.49
- with a Cuties® Mandarin Orange, Applesauce and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water
Chocolate Chip Cookie – $3.69
Sugar Cookie – $3.69
Strawberry Shortcake Bread Pudding – $5.99
Gluten/Wheat, Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Milk, Peanut/Tree Nut, Soy Allergy-Friendly Meals are available upon request.