Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is returning in 2022! From March 4 to April 26, 2022, guests can enjoy a variety of food, beverage, cooking demonstrations, and entertainment that give a nod to the bountiful state of California. Many of these offerings will be made available at the one dozen festival marketplaces that will be in place for the duration of the festival. Other dining locations in Disney California Adventure will also offer tasting size portions of their menu items as part of the Food and Wine Festival. Below is a list of the festival marketplaces and a summery of proposed menu items inspired by fresh, California-grown ingredients.
- Avocado Time – Small plates featuring, you guessed it, avocado
- Berry Patch – Fresh berries compliment food and drink items
- California Craft Brews – A selection of beers from the best local breweries and pepperoni pizza egg rolls
- Cluck-a-Doodle-Moo – Sliders, wings, and beer
- D•Lish – Find sweet AND savory bites here including a Cuban slider
- Garlic Kissed – Pork belly and mac and cheese seasoned with garlic
- Golden Dreams – Well-seasoned dishes and sweet drinks that will keep you dreaming of California
- I Heart Artichokes – Artichokes prepared 2 different ways
- LA Style – Small plates commonly offered by food trucks
- Nuts About Cheese – Peanut butter and jelly mac and cheese and more!
- Peppers Cali-Ente – Hot and spicy peppers served with shrimp or pasta
- Uncork California – California wine by the glass or sample a few by the flight. Don’t forget the cheese!
Specific menu for each marketplace will be updated closer to the festival opening. Check back here for updates on disneyland.disney.go.com!
Sip and Savor Pass
If you’re like me, then you will want to taste test everything! Get your hands on a Sip and Savor Pass that consists of 8 redeemable coupons along with a souvenir credential and lanyard. The coupons can be used for select food items and non-alcoholic beverages. Pre-pay for the pass to make getting your sampling of festival food even easier! Coupons are able to be redeemed at all 12 marketplaces listed above as well as these other dining locations around the park:
- Cappuccino Cart
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- Cocina Cucamonga
- Festival Food and Beverage Cart
- Lucky Fortune Cookery
- Pacific Wharf Café
- Paradise Garden Grill
- Pym Tasting Lab
- Smokejumpers Grill
- Sonoma Terrace
- Terran Treats
- Willie’s Churro
The price for the 2022 Sip and Savor Pass has not yet been released. In 2020, the price for the pass was $56 ($51 for Magic Key Holders), so we can expect it to be a similar price. Along with Magic Key pass holders, guests with a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption card will be eligible for a discount on the Sip and Savor Pass. It’s important to remember that each of the coupons must remain attached to the Sip and Savor pass in order to be valid for redemption. Also, the portions allotted for the coupons are not full-sized entrees and substitutions are not able can be made.
Which festival marketplace at the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival will you visit first? Will you purchase a Sip and Savor Pass for this event so you can try a variety of items? Let us know in the comments below!
Feature photo courtesy of Disney