With all the recent changes happening recently at Disney World and around the country, here’s something magical to look forward to in early 2021. The Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend is still on and general registration starts tomorrow, June 16th.
This extremely popular event is held annually at Walt Disney World and tickets can be notoriously difficult to come by. Pre-sale tickets for Annual Passholders and DVC Members began on June 11, but for those of you who don’t fall into either category, be sure to wake up early tomorrow for your chance to participate in this delightful event which takes the hundreds of dolled up princess runners through Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.
The 2021 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend will take place on February 18-21, 2021, just a few weeks after the WDW Marathon Weekend which takes place in January.
Disney Princess Marathon Races
There will be several different races that runners can sign up for during this event. The following races will take place during the Disney Princess Half Marathon:
- Disney Princess 5k (Feb 19, 2021) – $89
- Disney Princess Enchanted 10k (Feb 20, 2021) – $129
- Disney Princess Half Marathon (Feb 21, 2021) – $205
- Disney Fairytale Challenge (Feb 20 -21, 2021) – $350
10k + Half Marathon challenge
- Kids Dashes (Feb 20, 2021) – $20
- Kids One Mile Run (Feb 20, 2021) – $30
Registration for the all of the events listed above will begin on June 16, 2020 at 10AM ET. Be sure to log on to the runDisney website bright and early to secure your spot in the race of your choice.
- Be sure you have an active Disney account before registration begins. You can create an account on runDisney.com.
- Log in to your account BEFORE registration begins. Navigate to runDisney.com and scroll to the bottom of the page. Click “Manage Account” to login.
- If you’re planning on registering multiple runners at once, be sure to have all of their information before registration begins.
See Disney’s tips for more information on how to secure a spot in the race.
Upcoming Disney Marathons
Disney’s other marathon and run events for 2020 and 2021 are still scheduled as planned. Below find the list of event and registration dates:
2020 runDisney Virtual Series (Now – Aug. 31, 2020):
- April 16, 2020 — On-Sale date
2020 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Nov 5-8, 2020):
*Races SOLD OUT (Party, CheEAR Squad & Fitness Expo available)
- March 10, 2020 – On-Sale date
2021 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend (Jan. 6-10, 2021):
- May 7, 2020 — Pre-sale for Annual Passholders, Disney Vacation Club Members and golden Oak residents
- May 12, 2020 — General on-sale date
2021 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend (Feb. 18-21, 2021):
- June 11, 2020 — Pre-sale for Annual Passholders, Disney Vacation Club Members and golden Oak residents
- June 16, 2020 — General on-sale date
2021 Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend (April 15-18, 2021):
- August 6, 2020 — Pre-sale for Annual Passholders, Disney Vacation Club Members and golden Oak residents
- August 11, 2020 — General on-sale date
For runners and guests planning to participate in the Disney Marathon races, book your stay with DVC Rentals today. While Disney Hotel bookings have been placed on hold. Disney Vacation Club Resorts are available to book for owners and non-owners/renters. DVC Rentals will help you find the perfect stay for your Disney Vacation and runDisney event.