Disney Parks Blog has announced that Disney World will be airing a special “Disney Parks Magical Christmas Celebration” on ABC this Christmas morning at 10AM ET. The Christmas special will feature a variety of festive musical performances, family stories and sneak peeks into new offerings coming next year.
The two-hour holiday special will be hosted by professional dancer and actress Julianne Hough and actor, singer and funny man Tituss Burgees. As well as performing “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year,” the duo will present a variety of other performers.
Throughout the show viewers will get a sneak peek at the brand new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure which is coming to EPCOT in 2021. In addition to getting a first hand look at one of the most anticipated rides coming to Disney World, the show will also present new TV shows and movies streaming on Disney Plus later this year.
Additional musical performances planned for the special are:
- Becky G – “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” and “Feliz Navidad”
- Florida A & M University Gospel Choir – “Joy to the World”
- Jon Batiste – “It’s All Right” from “SOUL” and “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
- Keedron Bryant with the Florida A & M University Gospel Choir – “Someday at Christmas”
- Maddie & Tae – “Holly Jolly Christmas” and “Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)”
- Tituss Burgess – “This Christmas”
- Tori Kelly with the Florida A & M University Gospel Choir – “Let It Snow”
- Trevor Jackson – “The Christmas Song”
If you love Disney you won’t want to miss this year’s Disney Parks Magical Christmas Celebration.