Enjoy food that is inspired by both Italian and interplanetary flavors at Alien Pizza Planet.
|Disneyland Resort Park||Disneyland Park|
|Location in Park||Tomorrowland|
|Dining Experience||Quick Service|
|Hours||10:00 AM to 10:30 PM|
|Price Range||$14.99 and under|
|Type of Cuisine||American|
Alien Pizza Planet is an absolute must for any Toy Story Fans visiting Disneyland! The theming of this restaurant is out of this world fun and pays homage to the Pizza Planet that Andy loves so much in the films. Guests will see giant aliens in the front of this dining location, as well as inside. In addition to the aliens, guests will be enjoying their meal under planets, stars, and Pizza Planet rocket ships.
This quick service dining location is perfect for those looking for a fast and family friendly atmosphere. The location cannot be beat either. Alien Pizza Planet is nestled in between some big ticket attractions such as Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters in additions to others. So grab a slice before enjoying a ride!
The menu is pretty simple, Italiano inspired, and classic pizza parlor meals. Guests can choose from pizza slices, salads, or pastas, all of which are delicious with the Count Down Chicken Fusilli being a high ranking option. Alien Pizza Planet also offers a specialty Macaron dessert, which is an absolute must have after a meal here for kids and adults alike.
SpaceDip Pizza – Slice – $8.99
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip, Chicken, Capicola, and Assorted Cheeses
Tomato Cream Pasta – $11.99
- Italian Sausage and Bell Peppers served on top of Chef’s choice of Pasta tossed with Blush Sauce
Alien-shaped Premium Sipper – $17.59
- with choice of Fountain Beverage
Count Down Chicken Fusilli – $11.99
- Fusilli Pasta topped with Seasoned Grilled Chicken, a Parmesan-Pesto Cream Sauce with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Shaved Parmesan Cheese
Mega Pepperoni – Slice – $8.49
- Celestial Tomato Sauce topped with Mozzarella Cheese and extra large slices of Pepperoni
Mozz-114 Cheese Pizza – Slice – $7.99
- Celestial Tomato Sauce with a generous topping of Mozzarella Cheese
Centurion Caesar Salad – $10.49
- Grilled Chicken Breast atop crisp Romaine Lettuce tossed in Caesar Dressing, with Croutons and Parmesan Cheese
Satellite Salad – $4.99
- Mixed Greens, Tomatoes, Carrots served with choice of Dressing
Garlon Bread – $4.99
- served warm with zesty Dipping Sauce
Kid Size Cheese Pizza – $6.99
- Served with Carrots, a Cuties® Mandarin, and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water
Space-getti with Meatballs – $7.99
- served with Carrots, a Cuties® Mandarin, and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions
Kids’ menu items for children ages 9 and younger. Look for the Disney Check icon on printed menus to find options that meet Disney’s nutrition guidelines.
The Macarooooon – $5.99
A variety of beverages are available such as sodas, coffee, juice, milk, and water.
Allergy Friendly Options
Allergy menus are available upon request and can also be found when using Mobile Ordering on the My Disney Experience app. Allergy friendly options can be found for gluten, egg, fish, shellfish, and dairy.